Page - Spectators
Ample free parking will be available at the National Museum of the United States Air Force, where the race course begins and ends.
Safety on Course
- For the safety and enjoyment of all event participants, the courses are restricted to registered runners/walkers, wheelchair division participants and official race personnel only.
- No dogs, no bikes, no inline skates, no roller skates, and no wheeled vehicles (other than registered wheelchair and official Bike EMS and Patrol Teams) will be allowed. Strollers and baby joggers are allowed for the 5K event only.
- Violators will be disqualified and escorted from the course by race officials.
- For the safety of all, the use of headphones is discouraged.
- All persons and carry-in items are subject to search.
- All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises.
- The following items are not allowed: pets, coolers, glass and alcohol
Your cooperation and patience is appreciated
Fairborn Fly Zone
Join in the fun and excitement of race day. Watch the full marathon runners pass through beautiful downtown Fairborn, where many spectators line the streets. These maps cover the Fairborn section of the Full Marathon route, including public parking and street closures.
Shuttles to the Fairborn Fly Zone
Buses Depart the Start Line area at 7:40 a.m. on race day. Buses depart for return to Finish Line area at 9:45, 10:00 and 10:15 a.m.