We welcome spectators to cheer on their family and friends at the Start and Finish Line.
Ample free parking will be available at the National Museum of the United States Air Force, where the race course begins and ends.
Rules and regulations
Safety on Course
- For the safety and enjoyment of all event participants, the courses are restricted to registered runners/walkers, wheelchair division participants and official race personnel only.
- No dogs, no bikes, no inline skates, no roller skates, and no wheeled vehicles (other than registered wheelchair and official Bike EMS and Patrol Teams) will be allowed. Strollers and baby joggers are allowed for the 5K event only.
- Violators will be disqualified and escorted from the course by race officials.
- For the safety of all, the use of headphones is discouraged.
- All persons and carry-in items are subject to search.
- All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises.
- The following items are not allowed: pets, coolers, glass and alcohol
Your cooperation and patience is appreciated
Please note that spectator areas are limited due to the security of Wright Patterson Air Force Base. See: Directions & Parking
Downtown Fairborn Marathon
Party @ Mile 10
Join in the fun and excitement of Race Day. Watch the full marathon runners pass through beautiful downtown Fairborn, where many spectators line the streets. These maps cover the Fairborn section of the Full Marathon route, including public parking and street closures.
Visit www.mileten.com for more information.
Race day Countdown
Air Force Marathon
September 21, 2013
what'S ON FACEBOOK...
Here's what our friends are saying:
I've definitely added the USAF to my list of runs to do again. :) - Pat Frame
I can tell you from experience that the Air Force Marathon does one of the best jobs anywhere. This is one of my MUST DO EVERY YEAR marathons. - Sid Busch
Like I tell anyone who'll listen, USAF has the best marathon around!!! - Robin Alispones Delnoce
Join the conversation HERE!